I would like to start off by saying that this recipe is simple, so simple I didn’t think I needed to make a post about it, but the fact thats its SO good and easy is what will make this recipe one to keep for the books!
Secondly, if you are buying bruschetta try making it yourself and I promise you wont be able to ever go back. Bruschetta should be made fresh, the same day you choose to eat it. This recipe only calls for 4 simple ingredients and 5 minutes of your time to make it. I make this bruschetta everyday sometimes twice a day because it is that good and good for you.
Tomatoes are high in lycopene, beta carotene and lutein and the basil and garlic are both antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. Bruschetta has some of the healthiest foods in the world all in one dish. You wouldn’t think it was as good as im making it out to be because of the simplicity of it but asure you something magical happens when these ingredients are placed in a bowl together. Try it for yourself and you can be the judge.
- 1 large hot house tomato or two smaller tomatoes, diced
- 2-4 cloves of garlic, minced (depending how much garlic you like)
- 5-10 basil leaves, minced (depending how much basil you like)
- sprinkle of pink Himalayan salt
What to do:
- Dice the tomato, mince the basil and garlic and stir in a bowl
- Sprinkle with pink Himalayan salt to taste and enjoy!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you try this recipe I would love to see it and share it! Tag me on IG @thegreenerer, using the hashtag #thegreenerer