I am here to share with you an amazing pancake recipe. First lets start by saying these are dairy free, egg free, and can be made gluten free too. The pancakes are moist, fluffy, so airy yet filling, and you wouldn’t believe that they are only 5 ingredients! They are so fast and easy to make your Saturday and Sunday mornings will never be the same after making these.
- 1 cup flour (can be any kind all-purpose, whole wheat or a gluten-free blend)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips or blueberries *optional
What to do:
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and cinnamon in a bowl
- Add the water and maple syrup to the dry bowl, then stir in any optional toppings like chocolate chips
- Lightly wipe the tiniest amount of coconut oil to a pan using a paper towel, then heat the pan to medium heat
- Once the pan is heated pour 1/4 cup portions of the pancake batter to the pan
- When the pancakes get little bubbles on them, flip them and cook for a minute or two more on the other side
- Serve with maple syrup and fresh strawberries
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you try this recipe I would love to see it and share it! Tag me on IG @thegreenerer, using the hashtag #thegreenerer